Monday 21 September 2015

I didn't have sexual relations with that pig - David Cameron


It has been alleged that while Jeremy Corbyn was protesting against apartheid in South Africa, David Cameron was smoking dope,  burning money in front of down and outs, smashing up restaurants and having sexual relations with a severed pigs head. According to a new book by Tony Donor Lord Ashcroft.
Even if it proves to be untrue it does present us a golden opportunity to take the piss out of this sanctimonious Tory. One has to have a laugh from time to time. Have not heard calls for the hide of the author, or signs that he will sue. One thing is for sure, he ***** the poor everyday.


First Cameron ****** a pig,but I did not speak out, because I am not a pig,
then Cameron******  the unemployed, but I did not speak out because I was not unemployed,
then Cameron ***** the NHS, and I did not speak out because I am not sick,
then Cameron ***** the Trade Unions, and I did not speak out,because I am not a member,
then Cameron came and ***** me but there was no one left to speak for me.


Cassette Boy vs David Cameron - Getting' piggy with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment